Monday, August 12, 2002

Dear Lord, forgive me for I am weak, and the complainer posted another survey that I could not resist (abridged):
1. What celebrity do you feel you most resemble? Russ Wong, Bruce Lee, Margaret Cho, Kelly Hu, Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Chow Yun Fat, Hoshi Sato, Hello Kitty, they all look the same.
2. What celebrity does everyone else think you resemble? See above.
3. Who is your most hated celebrity? Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks.
4. Who was your best lay? Ooh, if I said, I'd burn in hell, but the name comes up regularly in these surveys I take and starts with an S or an A.
5. Who do you miss to this day even though they will never be in your life again? Amina and Shiho.
6. Who do you still hate from your non-adult years? Only the nameless, faceless racist fuckers living in suburbia New Jersey.
11. What is one of your secret obsessions? And "secret" is defined . . . how?
12. Favorite color scheme? Orange and blue.
13. Worst crime you ever commited, law wise? Trespassing, speeding, murder, jay-walking.
14. What is the worst thing you ever did to another person? Can't disclose it, except to say a trip to the hospital was involved. I was fine, thank you.
12. What's the cheeziest poser thing you ever did as a new person to the alternative world? Nothing. I know, cheezy. Embarassing but true.
13. How often do you pretend to like people you hate? Hello?! I work at an OFFICE JOB!!!!
14. What's your worst traits? languishing in pathetic, sorry-ass indecisiveness.
15. What are your best traits? I have a job.