Monday, August 05, 2002

+ The Tour de Peninsula ROCKED!! But I am suffering dearly (33 miles, 1hr 57min, 16.7mph average).
+ Most other cycling events require helmets. If I want to do other cycling events, I will need to get a helmet. Anyone know where I can pick up an old WWI German Kaiser helmet? The kind with the little arrow on top. Presumably to head-butt the enemy if all else has failed.
+ Are there people who don't find the porta-potty experience unpleasant? I'm sure there are ("Porta-potties aren't that bad. I sorta like them").
+ Are there people who don't mind the smell of porta-potty on their clothes after the third time? I'm sure there are.
+ It's been a while since I've seen a car with an Oberlin sticker. Today I saw a brand new Volkswagen with an Oberlin College license plate frame with an Ohio bicentennial license plate.
+ Feeling overwhelmed by blog. Need to breathe, remember to breathe, breeaaattthe!!!

current soundtrack: Enon - "High Society"